What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy Chana Dal Paratha recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Chana Dal Paratha recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chana dal paratha recipe. You can cook chana dal paratha using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Chana Dal Paratha:
- You need of For making dough.
- Get 2 bowl of wheat flour.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide as needed of water.
- Prepare of For boiling chana dal.
- Get 1 bowl of Chana dal.
- Prepare 2 glass of water.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get of For preparing stuffing.
- Get 1 of onion.
- You need 2 of Green chillies.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- Take 4-6 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 2 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of carrom seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/4 tsp of coriander seeds powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of mango powder.
- Prepare of Others.
- You need as needed of Ghee for frying paratha.
- You need 1 bowl of Curd for serving.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Chana Dal Paratha:
- Add wheat flour and salt in a mixing bowl and knead a soft dough by adding water slowly. Keep aside for 15 minutes..
- Wash chana dal thoroughly in running water. Put it in pressure cooker along with the water, salt and turmeric powder and pressure cook till 7-8 minutes after first whistle. Switch off the flame and let pressure releases automatically..
- Open the lid and strain dal in a sieve. Let it remain in strainer for 15 minutes till all the water is sieved. Don't throw its water. I use this water for making healthy and nutritious soup..
- Mix all the chopped onions, grated ginger, garlic green chilli and coriander leaves. Add all dry masale and mash it and prepare stuffing for paratha..
- Now take a portion of dough and make a ball and roll it with the help of rolling pin. Keep a portion of stuffing on it and cover it from all sides by bringing its corners in centre. Shown in pic below..
- Roll it again in round. Heat a griddle and place the rolled paratha over it and roast on medium flame for 1 minute. Flip the side and roast from other side also for 1 minute..
- Now apply cooking oil on it and roast for 1 minute. Flip the side and fry from other side also till golden brown..
- Serve hot with curd..
It is the most flavorful and tasty paratha which is great to serve with raita or chutney. One of the famous desi paratha recipes is chana dal paratha recipe which is not only easy to make but also comes as a wonderful option for evening teatime. Also you can enjoy it in lunch with chatni and. How to make dal stuffed Chur Chur paratha. Chana Dal Paratha is ready to serve.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Chana Dal Paratha turns your day joyful.