Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for tasty Sugar paratha recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Sugar paratha recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sugar paratha recipe. You can cook sugar paratha using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly Sugar paratha:
- You need 2 cup of flour (knead well).
- Prepare as required of Salt.
- You need as required of Sugar.
- Provide as needed of Ghee for fry.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Sugar paratha:
- In bowl add flour and salt knead soft dough.
- Make small ball and fill with sugar…. Roll it thin….
- Heat oil and fry paratha with both side… Better to serve in breakfast.
For the stuffing of the paratha take one roundel of the dough and. Now roll this further and make the paratha on a preheated tawa. When the paratha starts turning golden brown, add some ghee or oil. Nani Amma made chinni (sugar) paratha for me everyday. Paratha is a variant of the chapatti and the phrase, 'bread is the staff of life' holds much more meaning for the desis of the world than any.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Sugar paratha turns your day joyful.