Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for delicious Aloo Curry with Onion Seeds poori recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Aloo Curry with Onion Seeds poori recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo curry with onion seeds poori recipe. To cook aloo curry with onion seeds poori you only need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a remarkably good Aloo Curry with Onion Seeds poori:
- Get of For dough.
- Use 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ajwain/carom seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of onion seeds.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get As needed of Water to knead a dough.
- Prepare 3 cup of Refined oil for frying poori.
- Provide of Aloo curry.
- Provide 2 of potato peeled and cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of haldi(Turmeric) powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin and coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Finely chopped fresh coriander leaves.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of Mustard seeds.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Aloo Curry with Onion Seeds poori:
- For dough : Take 1 cup wheat four in a pan. Add ajwain and onion seeds, oil. Mix…well.Add water to make a smooth dough. From the dough take a small ball and roll it like a poori. Heat oil in kadai. Fry poori's one by one..
- Till it become light brown in colour both the sides. Once it is done. Transfer to a plate..
- For aloo curry: Peeled the skin of the potato. Wash properly and cut into cubes. Heat oil in cooker. Add panchphoron, and 1 bay leaf. Let it fry for few minutes. Fry potato cubes till brown in color. Add all the masala and ginger paste. Fry for few minutes. Add water as needed. Cover the lid wait till 2 minutes. After 2 minutes take the lid..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Ready to serve….with…poori's.
How to make Aloo Rasedar – the no onion, no garlic Potato Curry Cook the potatoes and roughly crumble them. Saute cumin seeds, asafetida, ginger and green chillies in hot oil. Cooked potatoes are crumbled and simmered in a spiced tomato sauce, to make this No Onion. For Dry Aloo Ki Sabji : Heat oil in a pan, put the mustard seeds and allow it to splutter. Add curry leaves, green chilies and hing.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Aloo Curry with Onion Seeds poori makes your day joyful.