Hi people, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for excellent My Hot and Warming Lamb Stew. 😊 recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent My Hot and Warming Lamb Stew. 😊 recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my hot and warming lamb stew. 😊 recipe. To cook my hot and warming lamb stew. 😊 you need 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect My Hot and Warming Lamb Stew. 😊:
- Prepare 500 grams of Raw Lamb.
- Use 1 of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sage dried.
- You need 1/2 tsp of White pepper.
- Get 3/4 liter of Boiling water.
- Provide 4 medium of Carrots chopped.
- Use 4 medium of Potatoes peeled and cut in half.
- Provide 1 big pinch of Salt.
- Get 2 medium of Carrots.
- Take 1 of veg stock cube/ bouillon.
- Provide 3/4 cup of boiling water.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing My Hot and Warming Lamb Stew. 😊:
- In a medium saucepan add the olive oil then the onions.
- After 1 minute add the lamb.
- Cook lamb for 5 minutes stirring occasionally or until there is no red colour then turn heat down.
- Add dried sage.
- Add white pepper and stir in.
- Add the boiling water bring to boil and add the chopped carrots.
- Add chopped carrot to the pan of lamb.
- Add the peas.
- Add the broad beans and stir in.
- Bring to the boil then turn down to simmer.
- Cut potatoes in half and add to the mix.
- Add the veg stock cube to boiling water and stir until the stock cube / bouillon has dissolved and add to the pot..
- Leave to simmer for an hour stirring occasionally inc ase it sticks to the bottom of the saucepan. Add salt and some black pepper to taste.
- Half way through the cooking time add Worsestershire Sauce then leave simmering for the rest of the time..
- Serve in a bowl with crusty bread .and a little pickled red Cabbage.
Stews and casseroles are the backbones of British food, and with something British beef, leek, and mushroom stew is the perfect warming winter dish. Chunks of beef are teamed with nutritious Lamb can so often be expensive, but if you look for a shoulder, you may be surprised at how cheap they are. Spoon half of stew into warm serving bowls and garnish each with cilantro leaves, then spoon remaining stew into freezer-safe containers (see Thawing and Reheating Tips). A bowl of hot and warm lamb broth packed with nutritional goodness can transform a cold miserable winter night. I recommend using the slow cooker or stew pot for this soup.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your My Hot and Warming Lamb Stew. 😊 turns your day joyful.