Hi buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for pleasing Tangerine Yoghurt Cake recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Tangerine Yoghurt Cake recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tangerine yoghurt cake recipe. To make tangerine yoghurt cake you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a perfect Tangerine Yoghurt Cake:
- Use 3 cups of flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of orange zest.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Provide 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of yoghurt.
- Provide 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Tangerine Yoghurt Cake:
- In a clean large bowl, sift in your flour, add in your nutmeg, baking powder, salt, and orange zest, mix it all together and set aside…
- In another clean bowl, break your eggs add in your yoghurt and flavor mix it all together properly…
- Pour your egg mix into the flour mix and mix together…
- Add in you vegetable oil and mix properly…
- Transfer your batter into a greased baking pan, tap twice on a hard surface to avoid air bubbles…
- Bake @ 350F for 50 minutes.. Your tangerine yogurt cake is ready…
These winter flavors come together perfectly in a beautiful. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Tangerine juice adds zest to the batter and glaze of this festive Bundt cake. Thin skins make tangerines a breeze to squeeze by hand. See more ideas about Yoghurt cake, Cake, Yoghurt.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Tangerine Yoghurt Cake turns your day cheerful.