Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for yummy Perfect Steak recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Perfect Steak recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to perfect steak recipe. You can have perfect steak using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Perfect Steak:
- Prepare 6 oz of steak.
- Take 1/2 small of sweet potato.
- Take 1 slice of onion.
- Take 3 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/8 tsp of tobasco sauce.
- Get of salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Perfect Steak:
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Heat pan to medium heat..
- Wash and peel sweet potato. Cut in half, and set one aside. Using other half, cut into strips 1/2"x1/2"..
- In mixing bowl, microwave butter for 30 seconds to melt. Set 1 tbsp buttee aside. Add lemon juice, tobasco sauce, and brown sugar to remaining butter. Stir together..
- Shake fries in butter, and place on foil-lined baking pan. Season with salt to taste, and place in oven. Cook for 10 minutes, then flip, and cook for another 5-7..
- Pour butter mix in pan, and add steak. Wash onion, cut slice, remove core and quarter the rest. Add to pan..
- Cover and cook steak for 15 minutes on medium heat. Flip every 2-3 minutes, while spooning sauce over top..
- Remove steak from heat, let drain for 15-20 seconds, and plate. Garnish with onions. Remove fries from oven and plate..
A complete resource guide on purchasing, cooking methods, types of beef steaks and favorite steak recipes. For a perfect steak of any kind, you really need to start with a good quality, high-grade cut of beef. For a Perfect Pan-Seared Steak, a good rib eye or sirloin are our recommended choices – and try to. This week we're getting back to the basics, exploring a few of the simplest, yet most persistent points of contention amongst steak-fryers and grillers. These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals!
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Perfect Steak makes your day cheerful.