What’s up friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are looking for tasty Beef stew recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Beef stew recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stew recipe. To cook beef stew you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious Beef stew:
- Use 500 g of beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Get 2 of tomatoes.
- Use 1 tbs of ginger/garlic paste.
- Take 2 of tps oil.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- Prepare 1 bunch of coriander.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use 2 of beef cubes.
- Get of I cup water.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Beef stew:
- Cut the meat in desired size, clean and put on the fire to boil in it's own fluids. Put the the ginger/garlic paste inside, it works as the tenderiser. The heat should be medium.
- While the water has dried up, add oil and onions and cook up to a point the meat and the onions are turning brown..
- Add tomatoes, pepper and cook for a while the add all the other ingredient leaving out coriander. Cook till it forms a thick paste, then add the water..
- Simmer for about 15-20mins on low heat.sprinkle chopped coriander and serve hot.
Beef stew is the benevolent king of all stews. Familiar yet never tiresome, chunks of tender beef and potatoes in rich brown gravy will always bring comfort and joy to our tables. A stew is a combination of solid food ingredients that have been cooked in liquid and served in the resultant gravy. Ingredients in a stew can include any combination of vegetables (such as carrots, potatoes, onions, beans, peppers, mushrooms, and tomatoes) and may include meat. This Beef Stew is easy to make and full of comforting flavors.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Beef stew makes your day cheerful.