Hello guys, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for delicious Salad Stew (Revamped Tomato Stew) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Salad Stew (Revamped Tomato Stew) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salad stew (revamped tomato stew) recipe. To cook salad stew (revamped tomato stew) you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a remarkably good Salad Stew (Revamped Tomato Stew):
- Provide 2 of medium carrots.
- Provide 1 of small cabbage.
- Provide 1 of green pepper.
- Take 2 of spring onions.
- Use 1 of hand full of green beans and green pepper each.
- Provide of Tomato stew: either freshly made or leftover from last time.
- Use 2 tablespoon of Vegetable oil: like.
- Take cube of Seasoning.
- Use of Curry.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Salad Stew (Revamped Tomato Stew):
- Prepare the vegetables: Dice the carrots, green pepper and green beans into cubes, cut the cabbage and spring onions into thin slices then blanch (place in hot water) the green pea..
- Stir-fry the vegetables: Add the oil into a glean dry pot and place on medium heat. Fry the onions till translucent (30 seconds). Add the carrots, green pea and beans, stir and leave for 2 minutes. Then add the cabbage and green pepper, the seasoning, curry, pepper and salt as desired, stir and leave for few seconds (to avoid it getting too soft)..
- Add the stew: Lastly, add the tomato stew, stir cover the pot and leave to simmer for few minutes.
- Serve: Bring down from the fire and serve with rice, plantain, potato, yam etc..
An Easy Italian Stewed Tomatoes Recipe. This is great for freezing or canning which makes those work-night meals just a little easier and much quicker. Tangy sundried tomato dressing poured over corkscrew pasta , with tomatoes, olives, and plenty of Parmesan cheese. And she showed me this pasta salad, which had tomato and basil, too…but the dressing had a sundried tomato base, which added a whole new. I created this stew from a couple of different recipes I had, combining what I liked about each with what I had on hand.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Salad Stew (Revamped Tomato Stew) turns your day cheerful.