Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for best Plum cake Christmas special recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Plum cake Christmas special recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to plum cake christmas special recipe. To cook plum cake christmas special you need 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Plum cake Christmas special:
- Take 1 bowl of all purpose flour (approx 120 gram).
- Take 1 bowl of sugar powder.
- Provide 4 of cloves.
- Provide 2 of green cardamom.
- Provide 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- Use 1/4 cup of milk powder.
- Get 1 cup of orange juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide Pinch of salt.
- Get 1 cup of cooking oil.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
- Use 15 of almonds chopped.
- Provide 10 of cashew nut chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of raisins.
- Provide 10 of walnut chopped.
- Get 10 of pistachio chopped.
- Get 3 tbsp of tutti fruit.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla essences.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Plum cake Christmas special:
- In a mixing bowl add orange juice than add all dry fruits,tutti fruit mix well cover and rest for 1 hour's.
- Now heat the wok than add 1/4 sugar saute till caramelize then pour the soke dryfrurit and mix well.
- Now in a small blender jar add cloves, cinnamon stick, green cardamom blend it make a fine paste now yr plum cake masala ie ready keep it a side.
- Now take a antoher bowl seive all dry ingredients and spice and mix it well.
- Now mix wet and dry ingredients together than add essences mix well and pour the in grease tin and bake it preheated microwaves for 15 min at 180c.
- Then allow in to cool for 5 minutes and demould it and cut in to desired shape and enjoy it.
Amma had the recipe so I wanted to share it in time for Christmas. This fruit cake recipe doesn't need you to soak the dry fruits in advance and it's alcohol-free so you can make the cake instantly just before you need it. This Plum cake is a recipe I have been following for years and is now a foolproof recipe that I turn to every Christmas. For best results, make it in advance and store it in a dark cool place for the flavours to deepen. You can either make it for Christmas or slice it and store it as a tea time treat or a snack.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Plum cake Christmas special turns your day cheerful.