Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for interesting Lemon Chicken with Capers on Wheat Pasta recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Lemon Chicken with Capers on Wheat Pasta recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon chicken with capers on wheat pasta recipe. You can have lemon chicken with capers on wheat pasta using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good Lemon Chicken with Capers on Wheat Pasta:
- Provide 4 of skinless chicken breast.
- Provide 3-4 of large garlic clove diced.
- Take of salt.
- Use of pepper.
- Take of garlic salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of butter.
- Provide of Ingredients for sauce.
- Prepare 2 of lemons squeeze to make 1/4 cup.
- Get 1/4 cup of butter.
- Provide 1/4 cup of white wine of your choice.
- Get 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of capers.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Lemon Chicken with Capers on Wheat Pasta:
- I like to grill my chicken with salt, pepper, garlic salt and butter. Grill 4 to 6 minutes on each side and then place in a dish and set aside..
- In a skillet on medium high melt butter and add diced garlic for 1 to 2 minutes. Then add white wine, chicken broth, and lemon juice. Place chicken breast in sauce. Add capers, cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes..
- Add to angle hair pasta or wheat pasta and enjoy!.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Lemon Chicken with Capers on Wheat Pasta makes your day joyful.