Hi buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for tasty Tonguefish Meunière recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Tonguefish Meunière recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tonguefish meunière recipe. You can cook tonguefish meunière using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Tonguefish Meunière:
- Provide 2 of filets Tonguefish.
- Get 20 grams of Butter.
- You need 1 of Cake flour.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- Get 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare 50 ml of White wine.
- Use 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Provide 1 of Parsley (optional).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Tonguefish Meunière:
- If the tonguefish is not prepared, remove the head and entrails, then remove the scales from both sides. Use a paper towel to carefully absorb the moisture. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides and let sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes-1 hour. Remove the skin of the garlic and lightly mash..
- Use a paper towel to carefully pat the tonguefish dry, then coat both sides with cake flour, shaking off the excess..
- Warm the frying pan over low heat, add the olive oil and garlic, and sauté until fragrant. Remove the garlic..
- Turn the heat to low-medium and add the melt the butter in the frying pan. Add the tonguefish skin-side up (so that it cooks through) and fry..
- Once browned, flip it over with a spatula, add the white wine, and cover with a lid. Reduce the heat to low and steam-fry for about 7 minutes..
- Once cooked, sprinkle with parsley and serve..
See great recipes for Tonguefish à la Meunière, Tonguefish Meunière too! Before, I had failed at simmering some threadsail fish with the skin intact, so this time I tried researching how to skin fish on the internet. It was my first time, but it was a good experie. cookpad.japan. Pan-fry over low-medium heat since it burns easily when adding butter. When I was in middle school, I learned this in Home Economics.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Tonguefish Meunière turns your day joyful.