What’s up friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for complete Cornflakes Chaat recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Cornflakes Chaat recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cornflakes chaat recipe. To cook cornflakes chaat you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Cornflakes Chaat:
- Get 1 cup of corn flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd.
- Get 1 of chopped onion.
- Take 2 of chopped green chillies.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of roasted cumin carom powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of chaat masala powder.
- You need 4 tsp of sev namkin.
- Take 2 tsp of mango jaggery chutney.
- Get 3 tsp of Freshly chopped coriander leaves.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Cornflakes Chaat:
- In a plate firstly take cornflakes,then curd and sprinkle black salt,black pepper and roasted carom-cumin powder..
- Now add chopped onion-chillies and sprinkle chaat masala powder..
- Finally add sev namkin,mango-jaggery chutney and chopped coriander leaves..
- Cornflakes chaat is ready to serve..
At times like this, cornflakes bhel (a totally vegan dish) is a very..cereal corn flakes and hence i have not deep fried. the corn flakes mixture would be appreciated by. firstly, i prefer to have savoury cornflakes mixture and hence i have added chaat masala and. Did you know that your breakfast cornflakes has versatile ingredient to make some tasty dishes? Cornflakes mixture recipe that is crispy, spicy and addictive. Learn how to make South Indian bakery style spicy mixture. The best evening snacks with tea.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Cornflakes Chaat turns your day cheerful.