Hi buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for interesting Aloo Ki Kachori (Kachori With Potato Stuffing) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Aloo Ki Kachori (Kachori With Potato Stuffing) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo ki kachori (kachori with potato stuffing) recipe. To cook aloo ki kachori (kachori with potato stuffing) you need 16 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a delicious Aloo Ki Kachori (Kachori With Potato Stuffing):
- You need of For Dough 1 cup all purpose flour (maida, plain flour).
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of oil (vegetable).
- Use 2 drops of lemon juice.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
- Take of For Filling.
- Get 1 cup of boiled and peeled potatoes(roughly mashed).
- Take 2 pinch of asafoetida /hing.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of dry mango powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of green chilli finely chopped.
- Get 2 Tablespoon of coriander leaves chopped.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of vegetable oil.
- Provide 2 cups of Oil for frying.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Aloo Ki Kachori (Kachori With Potato Stuffing):
- To Make Dough Mix the all purpose flour, semolina, salt, lemon drops and oil..
- Add the chilled water slowly, mixing with your fingers as you pour and make a soft and pliable dough..
- Cover the dough with a samp muslin cloth and let it sit for at least fifteen minutes..
- For the Filling- Heat the oil in a frying pan on medium flame. Test the heat by adding one cumin seed to the oil; if it cracks right away oil is ready..
- Add cumin seeds and asafoetida, as cumin seeds crack, add all the ingredients, potatoes, red pepper, green chilies, coriander leaves, salt and coriander powder, mix it well and keep pressing with the help of the back of the ladle..
- Filling should be not very dry, this should take about 5 minutes..
- Sprinkle the garam masala and dry mango powder and mix well. Switch off the flame..
- Let the filling cool down to room temperature, mix it well this should have texture of firm dough..
- To make Kachoris take the dough and knead it for a minute. Divide the dough in twelve equal parts..
- Mash the potato mixture lightly and divide in 12 parts filling should be about same size as dough..
- Take one part of the dough and flatten the edges with your fingers and make a 3-inch round circle, Leaving the center little thicker than the edges..
- Mould the dough into a cup and place potato filling in the center. Pull the edges of the dough to wrap the filling and seal the edges properly. Make all the Kachoris likewise..
- Let the filled ball sit for three to four minutes before rolling. It helps spreading the filling evenly. Set the kachoris on a surface with the seams facing up..
- Using the base of your palm, slowly flatten them into about three inches in diameter, or use the rolling pin roll the kachori with light pressure..
- Heat the oil in frying pan over medium heat and fry them on medium-low heat. After they start to puff, slowly turn them over. Fry until golden brown on both sides..
- Take them out on an absorbent paper and serve with chutneys and tea..
The Aloo Kachori has a tangy and salty taste, also its texture is soft and crispy at the same time. Your delicious Aloo kachoris are ready. Serve it with tamarind Chatni and coriander Chatni. The tender and spicy baby potato in a thick yogurt and tomato based curry is a mouthwatering sight. Tamatari Bhindi. kache kela ke pakode.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Aloo Ki Kachori (Kachori With Potato Stuffing) turns your day joyful.