Hi buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for complete Papri chaat recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Papri chaat recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to papri chaat recipe. You can cook papri chaat using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a yummy Papri chaat:
- You need 15 of papdi.
- You need 2 tablespoon of sweet tamarind sauce.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of powdered cumin powder.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of powdered chaat masala powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coriander chutney.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Papri chaat:
- Take a bowl and add yoghurt to it. Whisk the yoghurt until smooth. Add a pinch of salt and sugar to the yoghurt and mix well so that the flavour gets incorporated..
- Now take a plate and arrange the papdis on it. Peel the par boiled potatoes and chop them into cubes. Once the papdis are arranged, add some chopped potatoes on top. Now, top up with mung beans. Drizzle the coriander mint chutney and tamarind dates chutney on top (you can add more as per your taste)..
- Sprinkle chaat masala powder, cumin powder, red chilli powder and little salt. Drizzle the yoghurt on top followed by any remaining chutneys. Garnish with coriander leaves and sev. Serve at once..
Papdi Chaat is an Indian street food snack that is relished a lot. Prepared with papri, boiled potatoes In the realm of chaat recipes, Papdi Chaat, is a favorite. The green and sweet chutney drizzled on a. Also known as papri chaat or paapri chaat, it is a popular fast food served in northern India, Bangladesh, and Pakistan. Papri refers to the wafers, and the word chaat is used for several snacks.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Papri chaat makes your day joyful.