What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for best Masala Corn recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Masala Corn recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to masala corn recipe. You can cook masala corn using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Masala Corn:
- Provide 1 cup of sweetcorn.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of chaat masala.
- You need as required of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Masala Corn:
- Frstly boil corns in water for 5 minutes..
- Drain off the sweetcorn. Then in a kadai add butter and transfer corns in a kadai. Roast on medium flame for 2 minutes..
- Then add red chilli powder, salt, chaat masala, cumin powder and lemon juice to it..
- Mix well and transfer the masala corn into bowl and serve immediately..
- Sweet corn is ready to serve..
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Masala corn , a very popular and a quick Indian street food recipe made using sweet corn kernels and some tangy flavored Indian spices. Baby corn masala recipe – A simple restaurant style baby corn recipe that pairs well with rice, pulao, biryani For this baby corn curry recipe, I just followed my paneer butter masala, one of the popular. This masala corn is my goto snack at such occasions. It is very quick and easy to make, extremely healthy and has all the.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Masala Corn makes your day joyful.