Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for yummy Imli Ki Chutney – Tamarind Chutney recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Imli Ki Chutney – Tamarind Chutney recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to imli ki chutney – tamarind chutney recipe. To make imli ki chutney – tamarind chutney you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Imli Ki Chutney – Tamarind Chutney:
- Provide 2 Cups of Tamarind Pulp.
- You need of Jaggery 200 gms/ 1 Cup Soaked in Some Water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Ginger Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Roasted Cumin.
- Use 2 tbsp of Sugar.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Imli Ki Chutney – Tamarind Chutney:
- Aik pan m imli ka pulp,gur,namak, lal mirch aur zeera dal kar mix kar ly ab is ko takreeban 10 mint ke cook hony dy medium flame par 10 mint baad ye tick ho jaye g..
- Ab is m sugar dal dal kar mix kar ly aur falme off kar dy..
- Ab isy kesi serving bowl m nikal ly aur isy ramdan zaror try aur aur apny ramzan ko aur mazedar bany.
- Ap isy dahi baray dahi boni ka sath istemal kar skty hai..
Strain it and add the jaggery, chilli powder, cumin powder, salt, garam masala and mix well. Cook again on medium flame till jaggery dissolves completely and the chutney. Tamarind Chutney is one of the all time favorites amongst Chutneys. You can serve it with appetizers, make chaat with it or serve with Dahi Bhallas. We always make a large quantity and freeze it so it is readily available at all times.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Imli Ki Chutney – Tamarind Chutney turns your day joyful.