Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are searching for tasty Chana chaat (Chickpea Salad) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Chana chaat (Chickpea Salad) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chana chaat (chickpea salad) recipe. To cook chana chaat (chickpea salad) you only need 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Chana chaat (Chickpea Salad):
- Take 400 grams of 2 chickpea cans (drain the liquid).
- Get 1 of medium red onion chopped finely.
- Use 1 of medium tomato chopped finely.
- You need 1 of lemon squeezed – about 1/4 cup.
- Take 1 of green chilli, finely chopped.
- Use 250 g (9 oz) of potatoes, boiled & peeled, and cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need tbsp of chat masala or to taste salt to taste.
- Take of fresh coriander leaves chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of plain yogurt.
- Use 1/2 cup of tamarind pulp /chutney.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Chana chaat (Chickpea Salad):
- Take a mixing bowl add chickpeas. Add the onion, chilli, potatoes, garam masala, chilli powder, salt, chat masala, green chilli, lemon juice and stir thoroughly. and top with coriander, yogurt and chutney. Serve & Enjoy !.
Spiced oil makes chana chaat work. So there's big flavour in every single bite. Chana chaat is a tangy and flavourful chickpea salad from India that is very popular amongst vegetarians and those who like a bit of spice. It's an excellent way to lose a couple of pounds if you have this healthy salad for lunch or dinner. It is made up of vegetables, including potatoes.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Chana chaat (Chickpea Salad) turns your day cheerful.