Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are looking for excellent Tempura recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Tempura recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tempura recipe. You can have tempura using 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a heavenly Tempura:
- Provide of Ingredients for batter.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Use 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 2 tbs of corn flour.
- Provide 200 ml of cold water.
- Take of Ingredients for vegetables and sea shellfish.
- Get 4-5 of shrimps,.
- Get 1 of eggplant, carrot, onion, broccoli cabbage, bell pepper, kale leaves.
- Use to taste of salt – pepper.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Get of Sweet chili sauce.
- Get of soy sauce.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Tempura:
- Skin off eggplant and cut it into length wise. Skin off carrot and cut it into strips (not too thick) or whatever shape you prefer. Take seeds out of bell pepper and cut it into wide strips. Peel off onion and slice it. Cut broccoli into small pieces. Deshell prawns..
- Whisk 1 cup flour with baking soda and corn flour. Crack egg into a bowl and beat it very well then add cold water and mix it..
- Put 1/2 egg and water into the flour mixture and blend it well. Then add remaining of the liquid to the flour and mix it very well. If mixture is lumpy, that's fine..
- In a deep fry pan, pour oil over high heat. Then drop batter into the oil, if it is coming up, oil gets ready. Dip one of your vegetables into the batter, drain for 2-3 seconds in the bowl, and then add it to the hot oil. Fry 3-4 pieces at a time. Let each piece fry for 2-3 minutes (or until is crispy)..
- Repeat dipping of vegetables and frying them..
- For prawns, you need 1 cup dry flour as well. First dip prawns in flour mixture for 1-2 second then add it to dry flour. Add it to hot oil and let them fry for 2-3 minutes (longer than vegetables)..
- Serve tempura with sweet chili and soy sauce..
Although tempura may seem exotic, it isn't difficult to make at home. Nearly any food can be fried in tempura batter, including fish, squid, prawns, cauliflower, zucchini, broccoli, onion, carrot, cucumbers, or even chunks of fruit or squash blossoms. The result is hot, golden brown, light and crispy. Tempura is the best when you dip them in the delicious Tentsuyu (天つゆ) or Tempura Dipping Sauce. The sauce itself is delicate but has all the sweet-savory flavor you need to accentuate the enjoyment of fresh, hot tempura.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Tempura makes your day cheerful.