Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for best Sweet and sour pork recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Sweet and sour pork recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and sour pork recipe. To cook sweet and sour pork you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a heavenly Sweet and sour pork:
- You need of Pork.
- Get of Fish sauce.
- You need of Cornstarch.
- Provide of Baking soda.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need of Bell pepper red and green.
- Get of Carrots.
- Take of Vinegar.
- Use of Oil.
- Take of Water.
- Take of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare of Ground pepper.
- Get of Egg.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Sweet and sour pork:
- In a bowl put the pork, the fish sauce, a little cornstarch and ground pepper. mix it well. And marinate it for 30mins. Set aside..
- In another bowl mix a cornstarch, a little baking soda..
- Put beaten eggs in the bowl of cornstarch and baking soda and mix it until it become batter..
- Mixed the marinated pork to the bowl of cornstarch, baking soda and egg..
- Put the oil in the pan. And fried the pork..
- In another bowl make a sauce. Mix a sugar, vinegar, oyster sauce, ketchup and water. Make as many as you want to make it sweet and sour..
- After the pork fried. Set aside. In another pan out a little oil and put the mix sauce into the pan. Let it steam for 3mins. And put the chopped carrots and onion. And put the fried pork. Let it cooked for about 6mins. Make sure that the carrots is cooked before turning the stove off..
- Served it and happy eating! 😊.
Place the corn flour in a large bowl and toss the marinated pork chunks until liberally coated. Sweet and sour pork 咕噜肉/咕老肉 is the traditional Chinese cuisine with a universal appeal. It is easy to prepare, kids friendly, which is perfect for any busy home cooks. The pork pieces are doused in a thick, spoon-coating sauce with a constant pull between sweet and sour. Swap the pork for chicken or prawns if you prefer The best ever Sweet and Sour Pork recipe is loaded with tricks the Chinese have been using for centuries: double dredge and double fry for extra crispy, cornflour instead of flour, economical pork used for juiciness, but tenderised with baking soda so you'd swear they're pricey chops, and a sauce that's not sickeningly sweet.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Sweet and sour pork turns your day cheerful.