What’s up guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for excellent Buka Stew(Yoruba Stew) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Buka Stew(Yoruba Stew) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to buka stew(yoruba stew) recipe. You can have buka stew(yoruba stew) using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Buka Stew(Yoruba Stew):
- Use of Assortment cow meats.
- Provide 5 of large balls of fresh tomatoes.
- Take of Enough Shombo peppers.
- Take of Enough Tatashe.
- Take of Iru Yoruba.
- Prepare cubes of Knorr.
- Get of Ginger.
- Take of Garlic.
- Provide of Maggi chicken.
- Provide Half of cup palm oil.
- Take of Boiled eggs.
- Get of Salt.
- Provide 2 of onion bulbs.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Buka Stew(Yoruba Stew):
- Wash the assorted meats thoroughly with salts and rinse with clean water. Pour all in your cooking pot. Add your seasonings. Cook under high heat for 40 minutes till the meats get tender..
- Wash your tomatoes, chop into small sizes and keep aside. Wash your peppers, remove the seeds from tatashe. Put the peppers into a blender, add your ginger, garlic and Iru. Bend them together under low speed in a coarse form. I didn't blend the tomatoes..
- Chop your onion, heat up your palm oil in a sauce pan. Fry the onion for 2 minutes to brown. Add the tomatoes and the cooked peppers, fry for 3 minutes. Add your chicken seasoning, salt. Set aside.
- Add the cooked tomato and pepper mixture inside the cooked assorted meats. Cover and allow to simmer for 3 minutes. Add your boiled eggs and serve with rice, pasta, yam etc..
Shombo has the same shape as tiny cayenne peppers but it is not as hot as cayenne. You know that type of stew that keeps you going to them Bukas like Inastriat, Iya Basira and the rest? the stew that Below is a picture of Ewedu , gbegiri and buka stew served with Amala. The best combination for buka stew in my opinion. Ewedu soup is indigenous to the people of Yoruba, a very popular Nigerian ethnic group. Ingredients: Jute,iru,edible potash,pepper base for the stew,crayfish,palm oil,seasoning.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Buka Stew(Yoruba Stew) makes your day cheerful.