Hi people, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for best Chicken and leek stew recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Chicken and leek stew recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and leek stew recipe. To cook chicken and leek stew you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a heavenly Chicken and leek stew:
- Take 6 of chicken thighs.
- Provide 2 of large leeks sliced.
- Use 6 of mushrooms sliced.
- You need 12 of Brussels sprouts quartered.
- You need 100 ml of single cream.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of chicken stock cube.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Chicken and leek stew:
- Cook the chicken thighs in the oven until almost cooked, let cool then pull all the meat off the bones..
- In a large pan add a small amount of oil and cook the mushrooms and Brussels sprouts until just colouring..
- Add the chicken, garlic, stock, cream and cook down until a nice smooth sauce..
- Add salt and pepper to taste. I served with mash and broccoli.
Chicken and tarragon is a classic combination. This recipe is light and low calorie. To make it even healthier add a little more mustard and stock in place of the cream. Leeks and carrots add a fresh-from-the-garden note to chewy barley and tender chicken in this satisfying main dish stew recipe. All Reviews for Chicken, Barley, and Leek Stew.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Chicken and leek stew makes your day cheerful.