Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy Rava chaat recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Rava chaat recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rava chaat recipe. To cook rava chaat you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Rava chaat:
- Take 1 cup of boiled rava.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of papaya chopped.
- Use 1 of banana chopped.
- Use 1 of boiled potato chopped.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Use To taste of red chilli powder.
- Use To taste of chaat masala.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Take 1 of lemon.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Rava chaat:
- Take a big bowl add rava, papaya, banana, boiled potato and mix it..
- Add salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala, cumin powder and mix it..
- Add lime juice and mix it..
- Serve it..
Chaat or chat is a savoury snack that originated in India, typically served as an hors d'oeuvre at roadside tracks from stalls or food carts across the Indian subcontinent in India, Pakistan, Nepal, and Bangladesh. Instant rava idlis are enjoy as breakfast or evening snacks with coconut chutney. A low cal and healthy idli recipe with rava, the rava idlis are sp. After watching this you will be able to make aloo tikki recipe in hindi video aloo tikki recipe crispy aloo tikki recipe aloo tikki recipe aloo tikki chaat recipe aloo tikki recipe aloo tikki burger punjabi aloo tikki. Our Chaat Recipes section contains an assortment of tangy Indian Chaats.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Rava chaat makes your day joyful.