Hi buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for pleasing Saffron chicken mushroom stew recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Saffron chicken mushroom stew recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to saffron chicken mushroom stew recipe. To cook saffron chicken mushroom stew you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Saffron chicken mushroom stew:
- Provide 700 g of chicken fillet.
- Use 350 g of mushrooms.
- Take of Canola oil.
- Prepare 1 of large white onion.
- Provide Half of teaspoon turmeric powder.
- Take of Salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of Saffron water.
- You need 3 cm of cinnamon stick.
- You need 2 of table spoons flour.
- Take Half of cup fesh lemon juice.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Saffron chicken mushroom stew:
- Cut chicken fillet to stewing meat size pieces. Finely chop the onions.Add some hot water to saffron in a cup and cover the cup. In a pot, heat the oil, saute onions until they get soft but not brown. Add turmeric and cinnamon stick and fry few seconds.Add chicken fillets and saute them until their color change and no more pink.Add water to cover the fillet. Bring it to boil. Lower flame, cover the pot. Let chicken fillet being cooked for about 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile, chop the mushrooms and saute them with some butter in other pan. Sprinke the flour over mushrooms and saute more minutes to remove raw smell of flour..
- After chicken fillet being cooked, add flour and mushrooms mixture alongside lemon juice and saffron and black pepper. Cover the pot and continue cooking for 15 minutes. Stew is ready. Serve it with steamed white rice..
And not just because there is little effort put into cooking it, but because. The thighs of a chicken are my favourite cut. They're inexpensive and have way more flavour than the bland breast. I love the way they soak up the earthy flavours of the mushrooms in this dish. You might also like Michael Smith's Best Soups and Stews.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Saffron chicken mushroom stew turns your day joyful.