What’s up friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for delicious Frankie (stuffing) Toast Sandwich recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Frankie (stuffing) Toast Sandwich recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to frankie (stuffing) toast sandwich recipe. To make frankie (stuffing) toast sandwich you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Frankie (stuffing) Toast Sandwich:
- Get 1 of Leftover Frankie Patty stuffing.
- Take 3 of brown bread slices.
- Take 2-3 tsp of butter.
- Take 2 tsp of coriander chutney.
- Get 2 tsp of tomato sauce.
- Use 1/4 cup of finely chopped onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of carrot.
- Get 1/4 cup of cabbage.
- Use 1/4 cup of capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of cheese slice.
- Use 1 tsp of Chat masala.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Frankie (stuffing) Toast Sandwich:
- Reheat Leftover Frankie stuffing..make round flat patty from it..Finely chopped onion,carrot, cabbage and capsicum pieces..
- On 3 brown bread slices..apply butter.on one side..on two bread slices..spread tsp of green chutney,&tamoto sauce on buttered side..sprinkle little chat masala on both.On one chutney tomato spread slice spread mix veg salad as shown.On it place cheese slice and covered with butter slice.On it place leftover frankie stuffing patty.Cover with butter,chutney,-tomato sauce spread side down on it..
- Roast this prepared leftover frankie stuffing filled sandwich on both sides with little butter to golden brown in colour..and crispy… on non stick tawa. Cut into half or crosswise(4pieces).Serve hot with tomato ketchup & green chutney and hot coffee..
- Relish this Leftover to makeover dish..
French Toast Sandwiches – With the debut of Burger King's new limited-time French Toast Sandwiches, you never have to choose between a sweet The Bacon, Egg & Cheese French Toast Sandwich features the same toppings, but swaps sausage for some thick-cut, naturally smoked bacon. Crunchy cornflakes coat these buttery french toast sandwiches stuffed with oozy chocolate-hazelnut Nutella and fresh banana. Notes: Challah or brioche can be substituted for the white bread, but don't cut the bread thicker than a half inch. Any thicker and the cornflakes may darken too much by the time the. Turn cream cheese and raspberry jam sandwiches into impressive French toast.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Frankie (stuffing) Toast Sandwich makes your day cheerful.