What’s up guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for pleasing Mild and Spicy Chicken Curry recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Mild and Spicy Chicken Curry recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mild and spicy chicken curry recipe. You can have mild and spicy chicken curry using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Mild and Spicy Chicken Curry:
- You need 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Use 3 tablespoons of olive oil /canola oil.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves, grated.
- You need 1 of tomato, chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ginger, grated.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dried coriander.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of medium curry.
- Take 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of mother in law.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ground cumin.
- Get 1 tablespoon of ground coriander.
- Provide 3 of bay leaves.
- You need 1,5 kg of Chicken (thighs & drumsticks).
- You need 6 of medium potatoes.
- You need of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Mild and Spicy Chicken Curry:
- Add the olive oil to your pot and let it heat up. Add the onion, tomato, garlic, ginger, chilli flakes and dried coriander. Fry all these ingedrients for about 5 minutes at medium heat..
- Get all your spices together and add it to the pot. Fry it for another 2 minutes to let release the flavours..
- Add your cleaned chicken to the pot and fry for about 1 minute before adding water..
- Cook at a medium heat until the chicken is cooked /for about 20 minutes..
- Add your potatoes and lower your heat. Cook for about 30 minutes /until your potatoes are cooked and your liquid reduced..
- Add your salt and pepper to taste. If you have fresh coriander. Add some to add more flavour 🙂🙂.
Add some water preferably a splash to prevent the spices from burning. This mild chicken curry recipe is spicy rather than hot and relatively low in fat. Mix together all the marinade ingredients to give you a loose, smooth paste. Add the chicken pieces and coat them in the paste. Mild Chicken Curry, using the recipe from Patak's mild curry paste.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Mild and Spicy Chicken Curry makes your day cheerful.