What’s up guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for delicious Mutton Stew recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Mutton Stew recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton stew recipe. To cook mutton stew you need 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good Mutton Stew:
- Take 500 gm of Mutton.
- Get 250 gm of Tomatoes.
- Get 250 gm of Onion.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Red Crush Chillies.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Zeera.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Sabit Dhania.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt (to taste).
- Get 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Haldi.
- Prepare 1 of Bayleaf.
- Get 1 of Cinnamon piece.
- Get 2 of Bari Illachi.
- Take 4-5 of Choti Illachi.
- Get 3-4 of Long.
- Take 4-5 of kalimirch.
- You need 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Provide 3-4 of Green Chillies.
- Get of Garnish.
- Take of Fresh Coriander chop.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Mutton Stew:
- Slice onion. Saute onion in oil till pink.add ginger garlic paste and fry..
- Add whole sabit garam masala.add mutton and fry in oil till it changes colour.
- Slightly crush zeera and sabit dhania.Add all spices with zeera dhania and mix well.with 1 cup water.cover & cook till mutton is half done..
- Add chop tomatoes in halfdone mutton.cover and let mutton and tomatoes get tender altogether..
- When both are tender.bhoofy at medium heat till tomatoes blend in well with masala and oil seprates.
- Add green chillies.turn off heat.
- Garnish with fresh chop coriander and serve hot with nan..
As per my limited knowledge in cooking, we dont usually add tomato in stew and not many masala, just the whole. Cut some leg of mutton into small pieces, wash, put in a saucepan with sufficient water to cover, season with salt and pepper, and boil till tender. Scald one breakfast cupful of chick peas. According to Gordon Ramsay, Mutton is half the money necessary for lamb, and twice the taste. Mutton Stew Recipe, How To Make Mutton Stew Recipe.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Mutton Stew turns your day joyful.