Hello guys, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for tasty Tofu Stew recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Tofu Stew recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu stew recipe. You can have tofu stew using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a tasty Tofu Stew:
- Take 1 block of firm tofu (cut into smaller blocks).
- You need 1 of boccoli.
- Take 4 of mini corns.
- Use 10 of shitake mushrooms (cut into half).
- You need 1 of carrot (thinly sliced).
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger (thinly chopped).
- Provide 3 of garlic cloves (minced).
- You need 2 tbsp of potato starch or flour.
- Use of sauce —.
- Get 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of cooking wine.
- Get 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Use Pinch of salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Tofu Stew:
- Paper dry the tofu..
- In a pan, heat up the oil and add tofu. Pan fry them until they turn brown. Once cooked, set aside for later use..
- In another pot, add oil and garlic..
- Add ginger, mushrooms, carrots, mini corns in. Stir fry till fragrant..
- Add a cup of water, add sauce in..
- Add broccoli and tofu in, also flour/starch to thicken the sauce and cook for about 15 mins..
This stew almost killed my cooking spree when I first started getting into the kitchen. Sundubu Jjigae (Spicy Soft Tofu Stew) Boiling in Hot Pot. Sundubu Jjigae or Soft Tofu Stew recipe that is so easy to make and so delicious that my husband told me it's almost as good, if not better. This Korean spicy tofu stew (Sundubu) is the perfect meal to have on a cold, dark, winter day. Spicy Korean Tofu Stew (Sundubu)Hey everyone!
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Tofu Stew turns your day cheerful.