Hello friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for yummy Olives with fish head stew recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Olives with fish head stew recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to olives with fish head stew recipe. To cook olives with fish head stew you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a appetizing Olives with fish head stew:
- Take of Any type of fish.
- Get of Green olives(sour.
- Provide of garlic.
- Use of turmeric.
- Get of chilli powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Provide of oil.
- Prepare of coriander powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Olives with fish head stew:
- Clean fish (any type of fish with bone or boneless can be used.
- Marinade fish with turmeric,chilli powder n salt then fry them.
- Fry chopped garlic in oil add tea spoon of onion paste or finely chopped onion add little bit of chilli powder,turmeric and coriander powder, cook for few minutes.
- I had frozen olives so I defrosted them then cut the flesh from the olives.
- Add these to the spice mixture with a bit of water and cook for 10 min or until the olives are soft.
- Then add fried fish and mix with well.
- Add bit of water to cover the fish and cook for 5/7min,add grated garlic and for n cook for two min.
Add the onion, celery, garlic, anchovy (if using) and chilli flakes. Try our easy to follow tomato & olive fish stew with aioli recipe. Add olives to pan and simmer until warmed through. Top stew with parsley and turmeric aioli and serve immediately. tip: if your fennel bulb has some feathery tips. Cauliflower Steak With Olive And Caper Salsa – Cook Republic.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Olives with fish head stew turns your day cheerful.