Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for excellent Portuguese Chicken Stew recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Portuguese Chicken Stew recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to portuguese chicken stew recipe. To make portuguese chicken stew you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Portuguese Chicken Stew:
- Take 6 of chicken pieces, bone-in, skin on.
- Provide 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Use 150 ml of white wine.
- Provide 100 g of unsalted butter.
- Provide 3 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Provide 1 of chicken stock cube.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 of large carrot, peeled and sliced.
- Provide 2 of Bay leaves.
- Get 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Portuguese Chicken Stew:
- Heat the butter in a saucepan over a medium/high heat. Brown the chicken well..
- Next add the onion, garlic, bay leaves and stock cube..
- Cover with lid and allow to simmer for 5 minutes or until the onion has softened..
- Next add the carrots. Cook for another 5 minutes..
- Add the tomato puree and wine..
- Continue to simmer over a medium heat for 20-30 minutes or until the chicken and carrots are cooked through..
- Check seasoning. Adjust if needed. Remove the bay leaves and serve with rice or boiled potatoes..
This Portuguese chicken and bean stew (feijoada de frango) recipe makes an amazing meal for the whole family. Pollo guisado is a delicious chicken dish with meat that falls off the bone. It's a popular dish in Puerto Rico, Cuba Click Play to See This Pollo Guisado: Braised Chicken Stew Recipe Come Together. This Portuguese chicken can be baked or grilled. You may double or triple the recipe (or more if required) for bigger batches of chicken.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Portuguese Chicken Stew turns your day joyful.