What’s up guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are searching for complete Crock pot sirloin tips recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Crock pot sirloin tips recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot sirloin tips recipe. You can have crock pot sirloin tips using 12 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a heavenly Crock pot sirloin tips:
- Take 1 1/2 lbs of sirloin steak tips.
- Use 1 of med yellow onion cut into strips.
- Prepare 1 of med green pepper cut into strips.
- Provide 1 can of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/8-1/4 cup of worsteshire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Take of Black pepper to taste.
- Use of Optional.
- Use A few of shakes crushed red pepper.
- Get 2 tbs of corn starch.
- Use 2 tbs of cold water.
- You need 2 tbs of minced garlic.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Crock pot sirloin tips:
How long does it take to make beef tender in a crock pot? Pour over the beef in the crock pot and mix well. Combine the wine and remaining flour and mix until smooth. Turn the crock pot to high heat. Stir the wine mixture into the liquid in the crock pot.
Recipe : Crock pot sirloin tips
Eating healthy is something most of us would love to do, although it may be hard. Eating healthy is about what you eat, which makes the decisions very imperative to your own results.
This tag can be seen on the food package and will let you know all the information you need to understand about the food item.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Crock pot sirloin tips turns your day joyful.