Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for excellent Guava flavoured thandai recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Guava flavoured thandai recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to guava flavoured thandai recipe. To make guava flavoured thandai you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Guava flavoured thandai:
- You need 1 glass of milk.
- Use 1/2 glass of guava juice.
- Take 1 full spoon of Thandai mixture.
- Provide of For thandai mixture:-.
- Use 1/2 cup of almonds.
- Get 1/2 cup of cashews.
- You need 1/4 cup of pistachios.
- Get 1 spoon of melon seeds.
- Provide 1/2 spoon of black peppercorns.
- Prepare 2 spoons of cardamom powder.
- Take 1/4 cup of dry rose petals.
- Prepare 1 spoon of saunf.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of saffron.
- Take 1 drop of organic gel red colour (optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Guava flavoured thandai:
- Thandai mix- 1 pan le usme almonds cashwes pistachios dale aur roast karein ab isko ek side par rakhein.
- Ab ek aur pan le usme saffron dale aur halka sa roast karein jaise hi uska colour change hone lage use band krde aise hi saunf ko bhi roast karein.
- Ab roasted cashews almonds pistachios saffron black peppercorns melon seeds rose petals aur saunf ko achhe se grind kar ke powder banayein fir isme cardamon powder mix karein thandai mixture ready hai.
- Ab thandai bnane ke liye milk guava juice aur 2 full spoons thandai mixture add karein achhe se mix aur 1 drop red colour ka add karein aur achhe se mix karein karein aur serve karein.
- Agr aapko ise chilled bnana hai to icecubes add kar saktein hai…
About Yogi Foods We are a trusted Manufacturer & Supplier of a variety of food products, such as Thandai, Soft Drink Concentrate, Fruit Crush, Guava Crush, Anjeer Syrup, Dry fruit Syrup, Rajbhog Syrup, Gulkand Syrup, Synthetic Sarbat Syrup and many more. The flavor of the tropical yellow guava is sweeter than most guavas and used mainly in dessert dishes. Tropical White: The skin color of the Tropical White Guava has a whitish color and is yellow on the inside. The taste is sweet like other guavas, but this variety is extremely gushy and contains more liquid than most other varieties.. The same species as the strawberry guava, this tree also produces fruits with a distinct taste.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Guava flavoured thandai makes your day cheerful.