Hi buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for delicious Tamarind chutney recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Tamarind chutney recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tamarind chutney recipe. You can cook tamarind chutney using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Tamarind chutney:
- Provide 100 gram of seedless tamarind.
- Get 50 gram of Jaggery.
- Use 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of hing/asafoetida.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black salt.
- Get 2 tsp of raisins.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Tamarind chutney:
- Take seedless tamarind. Soak the tamarind in 2 cups water for two hours..
- Mash it with hands and strain it through strainer. Add tamarind in a pan.cook for 10-12 minutes add all ingredients and keep stirring at regular intervals..
- Remove and store in airtight containers and use as when required. You can store it one month..
This is an East Indian sweet tamarind chutney. Sweet Tamarind Chutney. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Tamarind chutney (Imli chutney), a simple yet delicious condiment, is a must have dip for almost all Indian snacks. Even though this recipe is as simple as mixing jaggery and spices into tamarind puree, its tasty. Sweet tamarind chutney is a famous Indian chutney which is made from tamarind, jaggery and some basic spices.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Tamarind chutney turns your day joyful.