What’s up guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for interesting Oyster Sauce Omu-rice (Omelette Rice) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Oyster Sauce Omu-rice (Omelette Rice) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oyster sauce omu-rice (omelette rice) recipe. To cook oyster sauce omu-rice (omelette rice) you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Oyster Sauce Omu-rice (Omelette Rice):
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Vegetable Oil.
- Provide 1 cup of Cooked Japanese Rice *warmed.
- Get 1 of small clove Garlic *finely chopped.
- You need 1-2 of Shiitake Mushrooms *cut into small pieces.
- Take 50 g of Roasted Pork OR Ham *cut into small pieces.
- You need 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- Use 1 teaspoons of Oyster Sauce.
- Get of Sauce.
- Take 2 teaspoons of Oyster Sauce.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoons of Sugar.
- Provide 1/6-1/4 teaspoon of Soy Sauce.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Sake (Rice Wine) OR Water.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Oyster Sauce Omu-rice (Omelette Rice):
- To make sauce, combine all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl. You will pour this sauce over Omu-rice..
- Heat Oil in a frying pan and cook Garlic, Shiitake and Pork, then add Spring Onion. When all is cooked, add warmed Rice and mix to combine. Season with Salt & Pepper, add about 1 teaspoon Oyster Sauce and mix well..
- Next you cook Omelette. Whisk 2 Eggs in a small bowl. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium high heat. When the pan is hot, pour the egg mixture, tilt the pan to make a round omelette, and remove from heat when the top is still gooey..
- Place the fried rice on the omelette, fold both sides of the omelette to cover the rice, then slowly move it to the edge of the pan and flip it onto the plate..
- Cover it with a paper towel to shape it into football/rugby ball shape only if you want to do so. Pour the sauce over and enjoy..
- *Note: Alternatively you can just place the omelette on top the rice..
Carrot Salad Recipes Veggie Recipes Asian Recipes Mexican Food Recipes Ramen Recipes Thai Recipes Healthy Dinner Recipes Diet. Cover the frying pan with a plate and carefully flip over to place the omurice on the plate. Repeat this cooking and flipping process to make four omurice. Put some ketchup on top of the omurice just before serving. Chop the onion and mushrooms into thin slices.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Oyster Sauce Omu-rice (Omelette Rice) makes your day cheerful.