Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for complete Chocolate cake topped w homemade custard ice cream recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Chocolate cake topped w homemade custard ice cream recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate cake topped w homemade custard ice cream recipe. You can have chocolate cake topped w homemade custard ice cream using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious Chocolate cake topped w homemade custard ice cream:
- Get of Custard vanilla ice cream:.
- Take 250 ml of heavy cream.
- You need 250 ml of full fat milk.
- Use 125 gr of sugar.
- Use 2-3 of egg yolks.
- Use 1/2 pod of vanilla beans or 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Use 50 gr of corn starch.
- Take of Chocolate cake in microwave:.
- Take 75 gr of all purpose flour.
- Get 60 gr of melted butter.
- Prepare 60 gr of sugar.
- Take 80 ml of water.
- Take 2 tbsp of yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of chocolate flakes.
- Prepare of Garnish:.
- Use 1 pcs of cookie.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar powder.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Chocolate cake topped w homemade custard ice cream:
- In a pot, heat the heavy cream, milk and one tbsp sugar into warm stage..
- In a bowl, beat egg yolks, sugar and corn starch..
- Pour half or warm milk into egg mixture. Whisk it well until sugar dissolved. Pour back the egg mixture into the milk in the pot..
- Switch on the heat, add vanilla bean/vanilla extract. Keep whisking it until the custard thickens. Test it with the back of wooden spoon..
- Switch off the heat. Strain the custard into clean bowl. Chill it down in the fridge. Take it out from the fridge, whisk it..
- Cool it in the freezer for 3 hours. Take it out from fridge, the middle part of the creams is still soft, whisk it again. This step could be done twice to break a little bit of the crystal ice..
- Prepare the chocolate cake..
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt and baking soda. Set aside, let it working. In another bowl, mix the flour and cocoa powder. Set aside. In a reheated bowl, place the water and butter in a bowl. Heat it for 30 seconds. It melts. Remove it out from microwave, add sugar. Let it dissolve..
- Add all mixture together in a bowl, the yogurt, dry ingredients and wet ingredients. Whisk them well. Add the chocolate flake. Mix it..
- Prepare a microwable bowl (size 500 ml). Brush with some oil or margarine. Pour in the batter into it. Shake a bit to remove the air bubble. Bake in microwave for 3 mins for the 1200 watt microwave. Bake it for 6 mins for the 850 watt microwave. Adjust accordingly please..
- Remove it out when it is baked. Let it cool down..
- Assembly: Slice the chocolate cake as your wish and sprinkle the sugar powder on top of it. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Sprinkle the cookies crumble..
- Dessert is ready to cool the heat of summer. #festiveseason.
Slowly pour in the milk, while continuing to whisk, then add the cream. Turn the burner on to medium high heat and bring to a boil, while constantly whisking. Combine the sugar, flour and salt in top of a double boiler. Add the milk gradually and then add the baking chocolate. Top with ice cream and smooth ice cream with an offset spatula until smooth.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Chocolate cake topped w homemade custard ice cream makes your day cheerful.