Hello guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are looking for pleasing Aloo Tikki Chaat With Tamarind Chutney (Street Food) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Aloo Tikki Chaat With Tamarind Chutney (Street Food) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo tikki chaat with tamarind chutney (street food) recipe. You can have aloo tikki chaat with tamarind chutney (street food) using 37 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect Aloo Tikki Chaat With Tamarind Chutney (Street Food):
- Get of Allu Tikki.
- Take 4 of Medium Sized Potato boiled.
- Take 2-3 tsp of poha washed and squeezed water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of corn flour.
- You need 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Take As needed of Salt.
- Take of Chickpea Gravy for Topping.
- Prepare 1+1/2 cup of white chickpea (dry matar) soaked for 5-6 hours.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of freshly crushed coriander seeds.
- Use 1/2 of Jeera powder (cumin powder).
- You need As per taste of Chat masala.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Use of Tamarind Chutney.
- Prepare Handful of Tamarind.
- Use 2-3 slice of dry amchur.
- Take 1 tsp of jaggery (gurr).
- Provide 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Get of Spicy Green Chutney.
- Provide 1 bunch of coriander leaf.
- Get 10-12 of mint leaf.
- Use 3-4 of green chilli.
- Get 1-2 of tomato (optional).
- Get 2-3 pinch of amchur powder.
- Use as per taste of Salt.
- Use of For Garnishing.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Use As required of Namkin chaat sev.
- Prepare As required of Jeera powder.
- Get as per taste of Red chilli powder.
- Provide as per taste of Chat masala.
- Get As needed of Salt.
- Use as needed of Coriander.
- Provide as required of Green Chilli chopped (optional).
- Get as needed of Oil for frying.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Aloo Tikki Chaat With Tamarind Chutney (Street Food):
- First we will make Aloo-Tikki – Wash poha and squeezed them nicely. Make sure water should not be there..
- Mashed potatoes and mix all the ingredients mention in Aloo-Tikki section..
- Now make ball from potato mixture and flat them give tikki shape. Refer pic..
- Heat oil in pan so that tikki should get dip half. And fry them till slightly golden..
- Now take tawa and heat that. Press fried tikki little and roast them on tawa. No need to add oil. They will become crispy. Tikki is ready..
- Chickpea Gravy OR Ragda – First soak chickpea for 5-6 hours. Now add them in pressure cooker add salt and cook them for 2-3 whistle. (Actually we get various types of chickpea so cooking depends on quality of chickpea).
- Once cooker cool down. And in pan add 2tsp oil, add chilli powder, freshly crushed coriander seeds, jeera powder roast them for 30second. Now pour cooked chickpea and cook for 3-5 minutes. If required add salt and chat masala..
- Tamarind Simple Chutney – Soak tamarind and amchur slice separately..
- Mash tamarind and squeeze tamarind pulp. Amchur grind in mixie. Now mix amchur pulp, Tamarind water, gurr (jaggery). Cook for 2 minutes or whatever consistency you need. Add salt and red chilli powder..
- Now in plate keep tikki then pour ragda/chickpea gravy. Now add chopped onion, green chutney, tamarind chutney, salt, red chilli powder, chat masala, jeera powder and finally garnish with coriander leaves, chopped chilli and sev..
- Enjoy your street style Aloo-Tikki Chaat!!!.
This potato tikki is every potato lover's dream come true. It is one of my favorite chaat recipes. Aloo tikki can be used to make many varieties of snacks and chaats. This tongue tickling aloo tikki chaat recipe uses stuffed spicy tikki and other typical chaat ingredients like sev, chopped onions and assortment of chutneys to recreate the best Indian street food experience. Aloo tikki recipe, Delhi street style aloo tikki chaat.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Aloo Tikki Chaat With Tamarind Chutney (Street Food) turns your day joyful.