Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are searching for yummy Hamburger Stew recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Hamburger Stew recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hamburger stew recipe. To make hamburger stew you only need 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect Hamburger Stew:
- You need 1 lb. of (or a little more) ground beef.
- Provide of Veggies of your choice(carrots, potatoes, celery).
- Provide 1 can of corn.
- Provide 2 of (8oz.)cans tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz.) of can of crushed tomatoes.
- Take 2 cups of elbow macaroni.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Hamburger Stew:
- So first off, get out your biggest soup pot you have & fill it w/water, to boil on medium-high heat..
- While you're waiting for that, now's a good time to prep your veggies! Wash, peel, & dice everything up..
- Once the waters boiling, roll your hamburger into bite-sized pieces & place into the hot water..
- When the hamburgers all floating to the top & is brown in color, add in the can of crushed tomatoes, drained can of corn, & one of the tomato sauce. Stir everything together, "let everybody get to know each other"..
- Add in the veggies that'll take the longest to cook – carrots & celery.
- Let everything in the pot boil for 20+ minutes until the carrots/celery are soft – to the point you can easily stab a fork into the veggies easily.
- After that point you can add in your diced potatoes & dry macaroni, let it boil again til everything's soft but not soggy! You can also add in diced cabbage if you'd like!.
- Once those are thoroughly cooked, you can taste test! Salt & pepper it or add in the second can of tomato sauce if you'd prefer..
- Ladle some of this into a bowl & enjoy!.
Printer-friendly PDF copy Alice Henneman, MS, RDN This slow-cooker stew is such a comfort food. Just smelling it as it simmers away makes you feel good! You probably have all or most of the. This Classic Hamburger Stew will transport you right back to the dinner table of your childhood and be a simple go-to dinner the whole family will love! Home recipes > main dish > ground beef > Hamburger Stew.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Hamburger Stew turns your day joyful.