What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for delicious Shepherd’s Pie with Wagyu Coarse Ground Beef recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Shepherd’s Pie with Wagyu Coarse Ground Beef recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shepherd’s pie with wagyu coarse ground beef recipe. You can have shepherd’s pie with wagyu coarse ground beef using 17 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a remarkably good Shepherd’s Pie with Wagyu Coarse Ground Beef:
- Take 2 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- Use 1 of Large Onion (peeled and diced).
- Use 2 of Large Carrots (peeled and diced).
- Provide 1 Stalk of Celery (small diced).
- Prepare 2 LBS of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Coarse Ground Beef.
- Get 1 CUP of Beef Stock.
- You need 3 TBSP of Tomato Paste.
- Use 2 TBSP of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Use 1 TBSP of Fresh Rosemary (chopped).
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Fresh Thyme (chopped).
- Take 3/4 CUP of Frozen Peas.
- You need 3/4 CUP of Corn.
- Get 3 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- Use 3 LBS of Russet Potatoes (peeled and cut into medium-size chunks).
- You need 8 TBSP of Unsalted Butter.
- Take 3/4 CUP of Half and Half.
- Prepare of Kosher Salt (to taste).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Shepherd’s Pie with Wagyu Coarse Ground Beef:
In the States, it's more common to use ground beef. Shepherd's pie is a ground meat casserole topped with a mashed potato crust. This traditional Irish dish has a long history, as it was a filling and easy-to-make meal for people in rural communities. Remove from oven and sprinkle over chives. Serve Shepherd's Pie hot, family style.
Recipe : Shepherd’s Pie with Wagyu Coarse Ground Beef
Eating healthy is something we all would like to complete, although it can be trying. As a way to consume healthy, you must first make the perfect food choices. Eating healthy is about what you take in, making your choices very critical to your results.
Eating 5 oz a day may be the ideal goal, as you is going lean along with your protein. When eating meat, always bake it, then grill itor broil itas this will avoid dirt from incorporating to the equation. You need to alter your protein as well, with more fish, beans, legumes, and nuts.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Shepherd’s Pie with Wagyu Coarse Ground Beef turns your day cheerful.