Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for complete Tamarind Chole recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Tamarind Chole recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tamarind chole recipe. To make tamarind chole you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a remarkably good Tamarind Chole:
- Provide 250 gm of Kabuli chana(chickpeas).
- Get 2 cups of water.
- You need 1 tsp of Tea.
- Get 2 tsp of Tamarind paste.
- Take 1 of onion.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes.
- Take 1 tsp of Kasuri methi.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Chole masala.
- Take 1 Tsp of Dhanya(corinader) Powder.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Red chilli Powder.
- Get 2 of potatoes.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- Take As needed of Ghee for fry.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Tamarind Chole:
- Soak Kabuli chana overnight, next morning add salt, Soda bicarbonate and tea water and pressure cook it..
- Take ghee in a pan, add jeera and chopped onion, Chopped ginger and garlic paste and tomato chopped and cook well..
- Add kasuri methi, red chilli powder, amchur powder, dhanya powder and chole masala and cook well..
- In a bowl, take tamarind paste and add jaggery and mix well, add this mixture in the gravy and cook..
- Then once cooked, add chole and add the same water of chole and cook to thick gravy..
- Take diced potatoes and fry them and keep aside..
- In a tadka pan, add ghee, jeera, green chilli and fry and then add diced potato..
- Add this tadka on top of chole and add more tamarind paste on top and serve hot!.
Instant pot Amritsari Punjabi Chole recipe without onion, garlic, but same authentic flavors and deep color derived from four unique recipe enhancements. Chole masala or chana masala is a famous Punjabi curry that is made with chickpeas. This protein-packed dish is very easy to make and is full of flavours. Tamarind Rasam Recipe with step by step photos. This tamarind rasam is sour and spicy.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Tamarind Chole turns your day joyful.