What’s up friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for tasty Kim's Lamb bunny chow recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Kim's Lamb bunny chow recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kim's lamb bunny chow recipe. You can cook kim's lamb bunny chow using 32 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Kim's Lamb bunny chow:
- Get 1 kg of Lamb /Mutton pieces washed.
- Provide 2 of large potatoes cut.
- You need 1 1/2 of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of jeera seeds.
- Take 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- You need 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- You need 2 of bayleaf.
- Prepare 1 sprig of curry leaf.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dhanya and jeera powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of garlic and ginger paste.
- Use 3 Tbs of masala.
- Get 1 Tbs of kashmeri Masala.
- Prepare of Salt to your taste.
- Get of Water.
- Provide of Handfull Chopped dhanya.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 loaf of unsliced bread cut in 3 (1/4).
- Use of Salad:.
- Get 2 of grated carrots.
- Take 1/2 of sliced onion.
- Prepare 4 of lettuce leaves chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 of cucumber sliced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need Pinch of sugar.
- Take 2 Tbs of vinegar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Provide of For outside cooking:.
- Use 10 kg of bag firewood.
- Use 1 (12 pieces) of box firelighters.
- Prepare of Matches.
- Use of Braaistand.
- Provide 1 of med pot.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Kim's Lamb bunny chow:
- Prepare the fire by adding 4 logs, 3 blocks of firelighters and light it up. Wait for 20 mins, in the meantime rub the outside of your pot with oil and prepare all ingredients for cooking.Prepare your salad by adding all the veg in a bowl, season it with the salt, pepper, sugar and vinegar.Keep the salad fresh by covering it with cling wrap and keep it cool in the fridge..
- Place the pot on the fire, add the oil, onions, jeera seeds, cinnamon sticks, bayleaf and cook till onions are slightly brown. Add the tomatoes, jeera powder and let it cook for 5 mins. Add the masala, garlic and ginger, wait 2 mins then add the meat. Let it braise for 2 mins, add half cup water and cover with the lid.Check every 5 mins and stir, if it dries out add more water.Cook the meat for 40 mins, add the potatoes, salt and more water. Water should cover the potatoes.Add 2 more logs..
- Let the curry cook till potatoes are soft and gravy is slightly thick, should take around 20mins and depends on the quality of the potatoes.Garnish with dhanya. Make a hole in the center of the cut bread and fill with curry. Enjoy with your favourite cold drink and salad 🥗🥤.
Cook Durban Curry at home with these Delicious Curry Recipes. Bunny Chow has become one of Durban's most famous exports! It's usually called a 'bunny' and brings back youthful memories for many Durbanites who used to stop for a bunny chow The hollow loaf is then filled with delicious authentic Indian curry – made from either Lamb Mutton or Vegetables. When you crave for a Durban Lamb Bunny Chow, you make your own. Craving satisfied #lambbunnychow #durbanlambbunnychow #cravingsatisfied https Our delicious Lamb Bunny Chow!
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Kim's Lamb bunny chow turns your day cheerful.