What’s up guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for excellent Oats, Guava and Yakult Sweet Raita recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Oats, Guava and Yakult Sweet Raita recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oats, guava and yakult sweet raita recipe. You can cook oats, guava and yakult sweet raita using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a perfect Oats, Guava and Yakult Sweet Raita:
- Prepare 3 of medium Guavas.
- Take 200 gm of fresh thick curd.
- Provide 1 tsp of Chaat masala.
- Take 2 of Yakult.
- Take 2 tbsp of Oats.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Black salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Jeera(cumin) powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Oats, Guava and Yakult Sweet Raita:
- Keep all ingredients ready. Chop the Guavas to bite size pieces..
- Roast the oats on a low flame for 2 minutes. Grind them to a fine powder..
- Beat the curd and add yakult to the curd. Add the powdered oats, all the spices and mix well..
- Add the Guavas and mix well. Garnish with fresh coriander and cherries. Sprinkle some more chaat masala on the raita..
- Add more salt and sugar if you want. The sweetness in Yakult was enough for my taste😋👌🏻.
Without raita, curd or lassi an Indian meal is incomplete. Raita is an Indian dish made with yogurt, spice powders, herbs & veggies like onions, cucumbers & carrots. Indian raita is usually accompanied with biryani, pulao or kababs. Also adjust the sugar and green chilli to suite your palate. Guava juice recipe with step by step pics and video.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Oats, Guava and Yakult Sweet Raita turns your day cheerful.