Hi people, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes site. If you are searching for complete Sticky toffee pudding recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Sticky toffee pudding recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sticky toffee pudding recipe. You can have sticky toffee pudding using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a appetizing Sticky toffee pudding:
- Use 75 gram of softened butter or sunflower spread.
- Get 50 gram of each soft light & dark muscavado sugar.
- Get 2 of beaten eggs.
- You need 175 gram of Self raising flour.
- Provide 170 gram of pitted dates.
- Provide 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Use 150 ml of boiling water.
- Use of For the toffee sauce.
- Take of 100 gram dark muscavado suger.
- Prepare 150 ml of double cream.
- Take 75 gram of slightly salted butter.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Sticky toffee pudding:
- Chop the dates and put them in a bowl with the bicarbonate of soda pour over the boiling water & leave to cool got ten minutes.
- Cream together the butter & sugars until light & fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs, followed by the date mixture, then the flour. Grease & base line a rectangular cake tin 20 x30 cm with baking parchment, and pour the mixture in, smoothing the top.
- Bake at 160 degrees c for about 35 minutes until a skewer inserted comes out clean..
- Cool in the tin whilst you make the toffee sauce. Heat together the butter, sugar & cream in a small saucepan over a gentle heat, stirring carefully until the mixture is thick & glossy.
- To serve, cut the cake into squares, pour over some of the sauce, and offer the rest in a jug with pouring cream or creme fraiche.
Sticky toffee pudding is the ultimate comfort food and it's perfect for the colder months. It's easy to make and if you follow our top tips, you'll be rewarded with a delicious dessert every time. The top of the pudding should be springy and spongy when it's cooked; underneath, the butter, dark muscovado sugar and boiling water will have turned into a rich, sticky sauce. Serve with vanilla ice cream, creme fraiche, double or single cream as you wish. The trick is to let the sauce soak into the sponge before serving, then bring plenty of extra sauce to the table so everyone can help themselves.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Sticky toffee pudding makes your day cheerful.