Hello friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for delicious Spaghetti Carbonara recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Spaghetti Carbonara recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti carbonara recipe. You can have spaghetti carbonara using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Spaghetti Carbonara:
- Take 200 g of bacon or thick sliced pancetta, diced.
- Prepare 15 ml of olive oil.
- Use 1 of garlic clove, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of whole egg.
- You need 2 of egg yolks.
- Get 40 g of parmesan cheese, grated.
- Take 200 g of dry spaghetti.
- Take 5 ml of salt.
- Provide 2 ml of freshly ground pepper.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of fresh basil.
- Get of Extra grated parmesan.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Spaghetti Carbonara:
- Fry bacon in a medium heated pan with the olive oil until starting to crisp up. Add the garlic and fry a few more seconds..
- Combine egg and egg yolks and season with salt and pepper to taste. Beat until well combined and add the parmesan..
- Bring a medium size pot of water to the boil. Add spaghetti and cook al dente..
- Pour the oil from the fried bacon into a separate bowl..
- Add a tablespoon of the cooking liquid from the pasta to the egg mixture, whisk well..
- Strain the pasta and immediately coat with oil and fat from the bacon. Toss thoroughly..
- Return pasta to the empty pot and add the egg mixture. Toss thoroughly, the egg essentially being ‘cooked’ by the hot pasta..
- Finally add the bacon and chopped basil. Season well with salt and pepper..
- Serve in a bowl topped with extra parmesan and more fresh basil if needed..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Spaghetti Carbonara makes your day joyful.