What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for complete Panetela de Guayaba (Panetela of Guava) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Panetela de Guayaba (Panetela of Guava) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to panetela de guayaba (panetela of guava) recipe. You can have panetela de guayaba (panetela of guava) using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a delicious Panetela de Guayaba (Panetela of Guava):
- Get 2 of cups all purpose flour.
- Get 1 of pkg. of guava paste.
- Prepare 1/2 of cup unsalted butter, room temp..
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Get 1 1/2 of tbsp. vanilla extract.
- Use 1 of cup of sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Panetela de Guayaba (Panetela of Guava):
- Cream butter and sugar. Add the eggs and vanilla,beat for 2 minutes. Add the flour a little at a time. Beat until is well incorporated. Divide the mix in half. On an 8×8 inch pan sprayed with oil add half of the mixture. Add the guava paste (cut in slices, not too thick, not too fine, enough to cover all the cake mix). Then add the rest of the cake mix on top of the guava. Use a rubber spatula to even the mix..
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes. Then take out of the oven and let cool. Cut in 1"inch squares..
- Careful! The guava might be really hot. Enjoy!!.
Panetela de Guayaba is a traditional Puerto Rican dessert made with guava paste. During our take over of the @DiscoverPuertoRico instagram account, we tweaked the classic recipe to make it even more brunch friendly. We added bacon, cinnamon, and rum for a fun, boozy twist! A Puerto Rican brunch wouldn't be complete without a cocktail! Pour a layer of batter in the bottom of the pan, spreading with a spatula until evenly spread out.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Panetela de Guayaba (Panetela of Guava) turns your day cheerful.