What’s up guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for best Beef Stew recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Beef Stew recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stew recipe. You can have beef stew using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Beef Stew:
- Get 4 of Carrots.
- Prepare 12 of Mushrooms.
- Take 4 of Potatoes.
- Get of Tomato Paste.
- You need of Garlic Paste.
- You need 1 Pint of Beef Stock.
- Prepare 150 ml of Red Wine.
- You need 400 g of Diced Beef.
- Provide 3 Teaspoon of Flour.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Beef Stew:
- Peel the potatoes and carrots, and chop up so they are still chunky..
- Add the beef to a bowl, add the flour, cover with clingfilm, and shake to cover the beef evenly in flour..
- Add the beef to a casserole dish with a little oil, and quickly brown. Then add the red wine, the vegetables, tomato paste, garlic paste, beef stock, and bring to a simmer..
- Once simmering, put the lid on and transfer to an pre heated oven at 120C. I like to cook for a minimum of 3 hours, but the longer the better..
Beef stew is the benevolent king of all stews. Familiar yet never tiresome, chunks of tender beef and potatoes in rich brown gravy will always bring comfort and joy to our tables. A stew is a combination of solid food ingredients that have been cooked in liquid and served in the resultant gravy. Ingredients in a stew can include any combination of vegetables (such as carrots, potatoes, onions, beans, peppers, mushrooms, and tomatoes) and may include meat. This Beef Stew is easy to make and full of comforting flavors.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Beef Stew makes your day cheerful.