Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for excellent Panipuri Stuffing recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Panipuri Stuffing recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to panipuri stuffing recipe. To make panipuri stuffing you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a remarkably good Panipuri Stuffing:
- Get 500 gm of Potatoes.
- Get 1/2 cup of Boiled black gram (desi chana).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Black Salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Panipuri masala.
- Provide As needed of Chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Panipuri Stuffing:
- Boil the Potatoes, deskinned it. Smash it..
- Add salt, boiled black gram..
- Mix it well. Add black salt, panipuri masala, chopped coriander. Put green chilli in Chilli cutter crush it in the stuffing..
- Mix it all well and serve with chopped onions, Puris, green mint chutney water, sweet dates water, boiled gram and panipuri masala..
The recipe shared here is the Mumbai style pani puri. In Mumbai, pani puri is made with basically two stuffings. one is ragda (white or yellow peas stuffing) and the other is a moong sprouts. Here I have shown pani puri made with moong sprouts. Pick the moong beans and remove any hard beans. Pani puri recipe or Golgappa recipe or Puchka recipe – This is the most popular Indian street food and loved by everyone whether kids or adults.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Panipuri Stuffing turns your day joyful.