Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are searching for pleasing Mushroom omelette recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Mushroom omelette recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom omelette recipe. You can have mushroom omelette using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Mushroom omelette:
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Take 2 cups of mushroom (shiitake).
- You need of Oregano.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- Use of Oregano (Cilantro or green onion is better but I forgot to buy… :'D).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Mushroom omelette:
- Beat the eggs with crushed garlic, salt, pepper and oregano until well mixed. The white and the yolk should be evenly colored..
- Chop the mushroom and roast them for 15 minutes in a 190 degree C oven, add 2 tbs of olive oil and salt and pepper. Drain the liquid and continue roasting until the mushroom are browned..
- Heat oil/butter in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat. Poor the egg mixture into the pan and stir smoothly for the first 30 sec, then add the roasted mushroom. Let cook around 30 sec more..
- I decorate my plate with cherry tomatoes and avocado seasoned with Mexican spices :).
When eggs have almost completely set up, flip the omelette over to allow for browning on other side. As soon as it is flipped, sprinkle one half of the omelette with half of the cheddar cheese and top with half of the mushroom mixture. Fold omelette in half, covering mushrooms. Slide onto a plate and enjoy. For a simple but elegant brunch dish or a tasty midweek meal, this mushroom and cheese omelette can't be beat.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Mushroom omelette makes your day joyful.