Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for best South African Indian Crab Curry recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent South African Indian Crab Curry recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to south african indian crab curry recipe. You can cook south african indian crab curry using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good South African Indian Crab Curry:
- You need 2 of onion, chopped fine.
- Prepare 3 kg of orange crabs cleaned and chopped.
- Provide 3 tbsp of ginger and garlic grated.
- You need 1 of curry leaves.
- Take 5 of green chillies.
- Get 10 of jam (rosa) tomatoes.
- Get 4 tsp of curry powder.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Get 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 2 tsp of salt to start. add more after tasting.
- Use 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tamarind water.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing South African Indian Crab Curry:
- In a large pot heat oil and brown onions..
- Add green chillies, curry leaves, ginger and garlic.
- Place in all the crab lower to medium heat, replace the lid and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Next add in all spices, mix and cook for a further 3-4 minutes..
- Liquidise the tomatoes and and add to the pot. Add salt to taste as well as brown sugar to cut acidity.
- Mix through, replace the lid and simmer for a further 10 minutes..
- Next, remove the lid, increase the heat to remove excess water from the tomatoes and thicken the gravy..
- Pour in the tamarind water and bring to the boil to finish..
- Remove from heat and leave to stand. The gravy will thicken on standing..
- Serve hot with basmati rice!.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your South African Indian Crab Curry makes your day joyful.