Hello friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for best Roasted fish and plantain recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Roasted fish and plantain recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted fish and plantain recipe. To cook roasted fish and plantain you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Roasted fish and plantain:
- Take of Fresh fish.
- Get of Peppersoup spice.
- Provide of Grounded Black pepper.
- Get of Grounded red chili pepper.
- Provide of Curry.
- Use of Thyme.
- Get of Onions.
- Use of Sunflower oil.
- Get of Salt.
- Use of Maggi.
- Get of Ketchup. (Garnish).
- Provide of Sliced tomatoes and onions. (garnish).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Roasted fish and plantain:
- Clean the fish thoroughly.
- Mix all dry ingredients / spices together add dice onions and oil till it is paste in consistent.
- Coat the fish in the mixed spices and marinate for as long as you desire.
- Pre heat oven 200°c grill then place marinated fish on the grill rack and roast for 25min or less depending on how cooked you want the fish to be.
You can try mixing all kinds of spices in this depending on how easy or exotic you want your dish to be. All I did was sprinkle it with some. Ingredients for Boli Nigerian Roasted Plantain (Nigerian Grilled Plantain): – Yellow or Ripe plantains – Salt to taste – Grilled Fish, pepper sauce Serve and enjoy with Pepper sauce, grilled fish or roasted groundnuts. Note: for the fish in this recipe, I marinated the mackerel fish with only stock cubes and. Oven Roasted Salmon with Plantains and Pineapple.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Roasted fish and plantain makes your day cheerful.