Hi buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for excellent Stir Fried Chicken and Basil over Rice recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Stir Fried Chicken and Basil over Rice recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fried chicken and basil over rice recipe. To make stir fried chicken and basil over rice you need 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a appetizing Stir Fried Chicken and Basil over Rice:
- You need 150 grams of Ground chicken thigh meat.
- Prepare 15 of Sweet basil leaves.
- Take 1 of Green pepper.
- Take 1/2 of Red pepper.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Get 1 of to 3, (to taste) Hot green chili peppers.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of ●Oyster sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ●Thai seasoning sauce.
- Get of (Use Tamari soy sauce if you don't have Thai seasoning sauce).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ● Fish sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ●Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ●Sake.
- You need 180 ml of Uncooked rice (Thai rice if possible).
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Stir Fried Chicken and Basil over Rice:
- Cook the rice. It's better to use Thai or other Indica type long grain rice. If you're using Japanese rice, use less water than indicated so that it's firm when done..
- Finely chop the garlic. De-seed the green chili peppers and chop finely (the photo shows 3 small peppers)..
- Chop up the green and red bell peppers coarsely..
- Wash the sweet basil and dry. Take the leaves off and chop roughly..
- Combine the ● ingredients..
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan, and saute the garlic and green chili peppers until fragrant..
- Add the ground chicken and stir fry..
- When the chicken is cooked, add the bell peppers and continue stir frying..
- When the bell peppers are cooked through, add the combined ● ingredients and mix well. Taste and adjust the seasoning..
- Add the chopped up basil leaves and mix. When the leaves have wilted, it's done..
- Make a soft-set sunny side up..
- Put the rice on serving plates with the chicken stir-fry on the side, and top with the fried egg..
- Mix everything to eat!.
It may become a favorite meal with it's great taste, brief list of ingredients and easy instructions. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Meanwhile heat rice as directed on package. This is a great use of leftover rice. It's important to use Thai sweet basil to get the authentic Thai Cook until chicken is done, or beef is about medium.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Stir Fried Chicken and Basil over Rice turns your day joyful.