Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for tasty Baleadas recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Baleadas recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baleadas recipe. To cook baleadas you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Baleadas:
- Provide of Black beans.
- You need of Cumin seeds and coriander powder.
- You need of Egg.
- Use of Veggie 'fish' cakes.
- You need of Grated cheese.
- Use of Sour cream.
- Take of Hot sauce.
- Prepare of Brown wraps.
- Get of instead of egg and sour cream, can sub in chorizo and avocado with lime joice.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Baleadas:
- Heat oil in pan with beans, cumin and coriander and slow fry until they split. Add the fish cakes or egg..
- Grate cheese on wrap, with sour cream and hot sauce.
- Add egg or fish cakes and black beans then wrap tightly and serve.
The baleada is famous throughout the country of Honduras and has become well-known internationally. I like to call it "the crown jewel" in Honduran cuisine because you can eat a baleada for any meal. Baleadas are one of Honduras' most popular foods. Baleadas are wheat flour tortillas — often quite thick — folded in half and filled with mashed fried beans. The authentic dish originated in El Progreso.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Baleadas makes your day joyful.